Whole Wheat Agave Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 dozen cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Born Sweet® Organic Raw 100% Blue Agave Sweetener
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet pan with parchment.
In mixer bowl, beat butter, vanilla, agave, and brown sugar on medium speed for 1 minute. Beat in egg yolk just until blended.
Sift flours, baking soda and salt together then stir into batter with chocolate chips just until blended
Drop by tablespoon 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before removing from pan